Subsurface investigations are used to assess the lateral and vertical extent of impacted soil at your property.
- Preparation of a Site specific Health and Safety Plan;
- Procurement of permits from the regulatory agency;
- Drilling of soil borings a around the area of suspected impacted soil;
- Collection of soil samples for soil lithologic classification, in-field screening for undifferentiated volatile organic compounds and laboratory chemical analysis;
- Groundwater monitoring well or remedial well installation;
- Survey the newly installed groundwater monitoring or remedial wells for elevation and location;
- Evaluation of data and report preparation.